Thursday, April 27, 2006

chewy chocolatey goodness

I've been making lots of desserts these days. Mostly to make the hubby happy, but also because I enjoy baking, and I haven't done much of it the past two months. I decided to try a brownie recipe from MCC:FFR and so I fixed Brownies, pg. 281, the other night, following the recipe exactly but omiting the nuts. Hubby always finds brownies from scratch to be a novelty - he said he never knew such a thing existed before me! And he is not a discriminate brownie consumer - he loves them all. These weren't hard to love - they were really moist and chewy. So much so that they pretty much fell apart in your hand. I'm not sure if that is how they were supposed to turn out, or if I didn't cook mine long enough (I turned the oven heat down a bit b/c our oven tends to run hot). But either way, I'm not complaining. They tasted delicious and didn't last more than two days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home